Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Science of the Cards

Though most people are yet to become aware of it, this Science of the Cards is a fascinating and highly accurate system of self-understanding that supposedly originated in Atlantis. I was personally introduced to this method about 10 years ago when a friend handed me a old book and said “Here, look up your card and see what this book has to say about you.” I was struck by that book and its very accurate and personal description of my life. At that point in my life I was already an astrologer and what struck me even more was the fact that 9 birthdays had the same card as mine. And yet, the description it offered was undoubtedly accurate and meaningful. That got me started on a quest for more information about this system and eventually to writing several books about it. To this day most everyone who is exposed to it says it is the most uncannily accurate system they have ever discovered. I have used it consistently now for over ten years and it has never been off. It continues to amaze me Duffy


No comments:

Post a Comment